2020 Bull Sale Result
Alumy Creek Angus 2020 Bull Sale result- great result for our bull sale with a big thanks to all new and repeat buyers and underbidders . Was wonderful to see the confidence in the industry with forecasts for good prices and a wet winter after 3+ years of drought and multiple bushfires. Terrific to see all those on property adopting the new Covid guidelines as well as those pre inspecting and taking up the option to bid remotely online. Everyone commented on the bulls and we sold 100% clearance for a sale average of $7790 and a top price of $15,000 for Lot 5 Alumy Creek Opportunity P097 to Michael Smith of Woodenbong.
- 16 Feb 2024 Stud Female Sale Catalogue links available here
- Golden Opportunity 2024 PTIC HBR Stud Female Sale
- 2022 BULL SALE WRAP UP
- Late withdrawal LOT 5 Alumy Creek Entice R078.
- Substitute Bull - Lot 47 ALUMY CREEK ENTICE R039
- Withdrawal Lot 11, Alumy Creek Trailblazer R009
- Watch Us on YouTube
- It's a wrap the 2021 print catalogue is up online
- 2021 Alumy Creek Bull Sale catalogue is online
- Mark your diaries- Friday 1pm 28th May 2021
- 2020 Annual Alumy Creek Angus Bull Sale 1pm Friday 29 May 2020 on property at Coldawinda Tenterfield